What are the top 100 movie quotes?
How many have you seen?
- "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." GONE WITH THE WIND (1939) ...
- "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." THE GODFATHER (1972) ...
- "You don't understand! I coulda had class. ...
- "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." THE WIZARD OF OZ (1939) ...
- "Here's looking at you, kid."
What are the most quoted movies?
Top 10 most quotable movies of all time.
- Napoleon Dynamite. ...
- Die Hard. ...
- Easy A. ...
- Predator. ...
- Dodgeball / Zoolander. ...
- Mean Girls. ...
- The Big Lebowski. ...
- Anchorman. There was no way this list was going to end with anything else really, was there?
What is the most famous line from Macbeth?
Here are the ten most famous of them all.
- Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble. ...
- Fair is foul, and foul is fair. (1.
What Shakespeare said about life?
When we're feeling cynical we often reach for this Shakespeare quote about life:
- “Life is as tedious as a twice-told tale, ...
- “I cannot tell what you and other men. ...
- “Out, out, brief candle! ...
- “And this our life, exempt from public haunt, ...
- “The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together.” ...
- “O excellent!
What famous line did Shakespeare write?
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts."
What are three famous quotes from Shakespeare?
Shakespeare's most memorable quotes
- Hamlet. “Neither a borrower nor a lender be; for loan oft loses both itself and friend.” ...
- A Midsummer Night's Dream. “The course of true love never did run smooth.” ...
- Twelfth Night. “If music be the food of love, play on.” ...
- As You Like It. ...
- The Merchant of Venice.
What is the most famous line in English literature?
Famous Literary Quotes
- “It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known.” ...
- “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” ...
- “You have brains in your head. ...
- “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”
What is the most romantic quote?
Romantic movie quotes that originated from literature
- “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” ...
- “When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. ...
- “I wish I knew how to quit you.” ...
- “I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. ...
- “In vain I have struggled.
What are the 5 sentences?
- My mom taught me to finish everything on my plate at dinner.
- The only problem with a pencil, is that they do not stay sharp long enough.
- Our school building is made of bricks.
- Every night I get woken up by the sound of a barking dog across the street.
- Salad is for rabbits.
How do you write 5 sentences?
The classic five sentence paragraph uses the following format:
- Tell them what you are going to tell them.
- Tell them.
- Tell them.
- Tell them.
- Tell them what you told them.
What are the 7 question words?
In English there are seven Wh questions.
- Heres what they are and how they are used:
- What is used for a thing. What is it? ...
- is used for a person. ...
- Why is used for a reason. ...
- When is used for a time or date. ...
- Which is used for a choice. ...
- Where is used for a place. ...
- How is used for an amount or the way.
What is a good question?
100 Getting to Know You Questions
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
- What motivates you to work hard?
- What is your favorite thing about your career?
What words do questions begin with?
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. An interrogative word or question word is a function word used to ask a question, such as what, which, when, where, who, whom, whose, why, whether and how. They are sometimes called wh-words, because in English most of them start with wh- (compare Five Ws).
What are 10 examples of interrogative?
Here are some examples of yes/no interrogative sentences:
- Mister, can you spare a dime?
- Did you take your vitamin this morning?
- Do you have your homework ready?
- Are you ready to go?
- Did you go to the game Friday night?
What are the 5 question words?
According to the principle of the Five Ws, a report can only be considered complete if it answers these questions starting with an interrogative word:
- Who is it about?
- What happened?
- When did it take place?
- Where did it take place?
- Why did it happen?
How do you begin a question?
If you want more information than a simple yes/no answer, you must ask a question starting with one of the following question words: what, where, when, why, which, who(m), whose, how. In this kind of question you also normally use an auxiliary or modal: What did you say?
What are question words?
The main question words are:
- What (for a thing, when there are many things)
- Which (for a thing, when there aren't many things)
- Who (for a person)
- Where (for a place)
- Why (for a reason)
- When (for a time)
- How (for a method)
- Whose (to ask about possession)
Whats is a question?
noun. a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply. a problem for discussion or under discussion; a matter for investigation. a matter of some uncertainty or difficulty; problem (usually followed by of): It was simply a question of time.
What are the French question words?
French question words
- How much? / how many? Play. Combien? How much? / How many? Combien de livres as-tu? ...
- When? Play. Quand? When? Quand part le train? ...
- Where? Play. Où? Where? Où sont les toilettes? ...
- How? Play. Comment? How? ...
- Why? Play. Pourquoi? Why? ...
- Which? Play. Quel? / Quelle? ( ...
- What? Play. Qu'est-ce que? What? ...
- Who? Play. Qui? Who?
What is a question form?
In grammar, a question is a type of sentence expressed in a form that requires—or at least appears to require—an answer. ... In terms of syntax, a question is usually characterized by an inversion of the subject and the first verb in the verb phrase, beginning with an interrogative pronoun or ending with a tag question.
- What was the last movie Jet Li made?
- What is oneshot filmmaking?
- Is on the come up going to be a movie?
- When was the movie one day made?
- What day one direction broke up?
- Where can I watch one piece in UK?
- Is the new SpongeBob game on Xbox?
- What is the lucky one movie about?
- Are Harry and Louis still friends 2020?
- Is year one a good movie?
Most popular articles
- What are the cheat codes for the Lego Movie videogame?
- What is considered perversion?
- How can I grow grass anywhere?
- What Ed Sheeran song played at the end of yesterday?
- How do you use Urban Decay perversion mascara?
- Is Zephyr Canon one piece?
- Who are the composers of avant garde?
- What is the opposite of imprecise?
- Which is the characteristic of neo primitivism art style?
- What movie is number one at the box office?