Is Stan shunpike really a Death Eater?
No. Stan Shunpike was not a Death Eater, though he was responsible for his own mistaken identity. If you recall, at the Quidditch World Cup, he was overheard bragging to a group of Veela that he was to become the youngest Mister for Magic. ... He was later on arrested on the suspicion of being a Death Eater.
What does the Knight Bus have instead of seats?
Description. Inside of the Knight Bus Inside, during the night, the Knight Bus has beds, curtained windows and candles burning in brackets beside each bed. During the day, there are just seats that are apparently not bolted down.
What are the names of Snape's parents?
How did Lily protect Harry?
Lily Potter sacrificed her life in order to protect her infant son, Harry from Lord Voldemort. This placed Harry under magical protection, so that when Voldemort cast the Killing Curse at Harry in turn, the spell backfired, leaving him unharmed (save for a lightning-shaped scar on his forehead) and Voldemort bodiless.
Why was Snape and Lily's Patronus the same?
The reason Severus Snape has the same patronus as Lily's is because he was deeply in love with her and the grief and guilt he felt after her death may have cause his patronus to change into a doe, or it already was a doe depending on when he first cast the spell.
- Is Kitt a Cylon?
- How do you dress vintage chic?
- How much is a vintage GI Joe worth?
- Who is Lizzie from instant family?
- What is modern vintage fashion?
- Who is the girl in Panini?
- Is Yuki a vampire?
- Why is Pennywise called Pennywise?
- Which event is most closely associated with the French Revolution?
- How much is Megan Fox worth?
Most popular articles
- What are the 4 types of votes in the House?
- How do I buy $Rune?
- Are Panini Prizm cards worth anything?
- Where is the best place to buy vintage clothes?
- What was the Brodie helmet and why was it introduced?
- What is the safest helmet?
- What are retro outfits?
- What do Raiders fans want for Christmas?
- What is a brain bucket helmet?
- What kind of clothing did knights wear?