Which is the most spoken language in the world?
Is Kannada derived from Tamil?
The Kannada language is written using the Kannada script, which evolved from the 5th-century Kadamba script....
|Language family||Dravidian Southern Tamil–Kannada Kannada–Badaga Kannada|
|Early form||Old Kannada|
Is Kannada derived from Sanskrit?
Kannada is not derived from Sanskrit but was heavily influenced by it. Sanskrit is an Indo-European language, while Kannada is a Dravidian language,...
Who invented Telugu?
Who said Telugu is Italian of the East?
Niccolo Da Conti
What is Telugu script called?
Telugu script (Telugu: తెలుగు లిపి, romanized: Telugu lipi), an abugida from the Brahmic family of scripts, is used to write the Telugu language, a Dravidian language spoken in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as well as several other neighbouring states.
Is Telugu a good language?
Telugu is the 15th most spoken language in the world, surpassing the likes of Turkish and Urdu. In 2012, the language's script was voted as the 2nd best script in the world by International Alphabet Association while the Korean language was voted as the best script.
- What do you call a neutered male cat?
- How old is the kingdom of Armenia?
- What is a word for a castrated ram?
- What do humanists believe about creation?
- Can a friend marry you?
- What religion is the Armenian Church?
- What does the word Quraysh mean?
- What does Khan mean?
- How do you make a nest of vipers?
- Who were the 4 Khanates?
Most popular articles
- What is the term for a neutered dog?
- Is Razer lancehead good?
- Is the Razer Kishi worth it?
- What does Aram mean in lol?
- Is a Razer laptop worth it?
- Is Razer DeathAdder essential?
- Is the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition worth it?
- Is Razer Deathstalker mechanical?
- Does Razer make good keyboards?
- Who was the leader of the German humanistic movement?