What is Neolithic Age Short answer?
The Neolithic Period, also called the New Stone Age, is the final stage of cultural evolution or technological development among prehistoric humans. ... In this stage, humans were no longer dependent on hunting, fishing, and gathering wild plants.
What was the Neolithic government?
Governments during the Neolithic Revolution were small and varied by region, and they were based around river systems and agriculture. ... Because of the changing lifestyles from hunters and gathers to agriculturists, the small group of leaders who were common before turned into small but often powerful governments.
What is most associated with the Neolithic era?
The term Neolithic or New Stone Age is most frequently used in connection with agriculture, which is the time when cereal cultivation and animal domestication was introduced. Because agriculture developed at different times in different regions of the world, there is no single date for the beginning of the Neolithic.
What does the term Neolithic mean quizlet?
Terms in this set (23) (you should know this) means of gaining food before agriculture. ... societies that use hunting and gathering or migratory cultivation.
What is paleolithic quizlet?
paleolithic era. old stone age. time in which people were nomadic ,used bone and stone tools, and lived in small groups.
- How did the Neolithic Revolution pave the way for early river valley civilizations?
- Were there wars in the Stone Age?
- What were the causes of the Neolithic revolution?
- What was an important result of the Neolithic Revolution?
- Is Stonehenge a Cromlech?
- What territories did the US gain as a result of the Treaty of Paris?
- What environmental conditions enabled the Neolithic Revolution?
- What is the oldest stone circle in Britain?
- What era is Cromlech?
- Where was the Ambum stone found?
Most popular articles
- What is the mythological name for Hampi area?
- How were the stones at Stonehenge moved?
- How was the Ambum Stone created?
- Where is Kishkindha?
- Is krishnadevaraya Telugu or Kannada?
- Are llamas camelids?
- Can you touch stones at Stonehenge?
- Where is the Ambum stone now?
- What part of the body is sacrum?
- Where is Kishkindha situated?