What kinds of weapons Did Neanderthals use?
Previous archaeological evidence has shown that Neanderthals used wooden spears to stab elephants and deer at close range. Now, archaeologists say the design of some spears could've allowed Neanderthals to hunt game from a distance.
How many languages are in this world?
What is the universal language of the world?
What is the most famous word?
"OK" is one of the most frequently used and recognised words in the world. It is also one of the oddest expressions ever invented. But this oddity may in large measure account for its popularity.
Is there a universal sign language?
There is no universal sign language. Different sign languages are used in different countries or regions. For example, British Sign Language (BSL) is a different language from ASL, and Americans who know ASL may not understand BSL. Some countries adopt features of ASL in their sign languages.
What was the common language of Mauryan people?
Who was the last ruler of Maurya dynasty?
Who founded Gupta dynasty?
Chandra Gupta I
Who came first Gupta or Maurya?
Like all empires, the Mauryan Empire could not last forever, and indeed it only survived Ashoka by fifty years. But three centuries later, the Gupta Empire emerged in the same region. Sri Gupta founded this empire between 240 and 280 CE.
- Did Neanderthals have canine teeth?
- Are humans meant to wear clothes?
- Did Neanderthals have eyebrows?
- Are humans smarter than Neanderthals?
- What happened to the Neanderthals?
- How did Neanderthals really look?
- Did Neanderthals come first?
- Do Neanderthals live today?
- Do modern humans have Neanderthal DNA?
- Is it rare to have Neanderthal DNA?
Most popular articles
- How Neanderthals lost their Y chromosome?
- What was one benefit of the Neolithic revolution?
- What is the difference between a Homosapien and a Neanderthal?
- What were some of the major changes in the Neolithic Age?
- Are European Neanderthals?
- What were the major developments of the Neolithic revolution?
- What is one characteristic of the Neolithic revolution?
- Who has the highest Neanderthal DNA?
- Was the Neolithic revolution good for human society?
- What is the theory advocated by V Gordon Childe?