Does Canada have any nukes?
Canada has not officially maintained and possessed weapons of mass destruction since 1984 and, as of 1998, has signed treaties repudiating possession of them. Canada ratified the Geneva Protocol in 1930 and the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty in 1970, but still sanctions contributions to American military programs.
Does Canada have biological weapons?
The BTWC entered into force in 1975, and was the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning an entire category of weapons of mass destruction. ... Canada is one of over 180 States to have ratified the Convention.
Can you nuke the sun?
Nothing, it's sort of constantly nuking itself. Large solar flares, natural explosions on the surface of the Sun, can release about 22 million times the energy that would be produced by setting off our entire global nuclear arsenal.
Does Canada have a CIA or FBI?
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS, /ˈsiːsɪs/; French: Service canadien du renseignement de sécurité, SCRS) is Canada's primary national intelligence service.
Does the FBI exist in Canada?
Ottawa, Canada — FBI.
What is Trudeau's salary?
The prime minister's total compensation consists of a MP's salary of CA$178,900,the prime minister's salary of $178,900, and the prime minister car allowance of $2,000.
- What did the Treaty of Paris do for the Native Americans?
- Where did the US sign the Treaty of Paris?
- Is the Treaty of Paris the same as the proclamation of 1763?
- Why did the Treaty of Versailles fail?
- Is the United States in the Paris Agreement?
- What happened during the Treaty of Paris 1783?
- What happened between Yorktown and Treaty of Paris?
- What was the most important crop cultivated in the Americas Pre Columbian?
- What does pre-Columbian America mean?
- What was the broad spectrum revolution quizlet?
Most popular articles
- What territory did the US gain from the Paris Peace Treaty 1898?
- What led to the Treaty of Paris?
- What percentage of the GDP is agriculture?
- What is the current situation of agriculture in the Philippines?
- When did agriculture begin in the past?
- Why is Germany blamed for WW1?
- What happened during Spanish colonization in the Philippines?
- How did agriculture evolve?
- How did extension work start in the Philippines?
- What were the main provisions of the Treaty of Paris in 1898 Why is this treaty important to our country?