Which one of the whispers died?
What does whispered mean?
1 : to speak softly with little or no vibration of the vocal cords especially to avoid being overheard. 2 : to make a sibilant sound that resembles whispering. transitive verb.
What does yelling mean?
1 : to utter a loud cry, scream, or shout. 2 : to give a cheer usually in unison. transitive verb. : to utter or declare with or as if with a yell : shout.
What do you call a loud whisper?
Noun. Fairly loud whisper. stage whisper. murmur.
What is louder than a whisper?
What is a whisper shout?
- whisper-shout. The act of screaming at someone without using any vowel sounds, so as to keep the volume of the scream down to a nominal level. Similar to the well known "SHHHH!" but it is actually a word or a group of words. ... "Empty," she whispered.
What's another word for whispered?
What is another word for whisper?
|hushed tone||low voice|
What is opposite of whispered?
rustling, susurration, whispering, voicelessness, rustle. whisper(verb) speak softly; in a low voice. Antonyms: shout.
What does mumble mean?
: to utter words in a low confused indistinct manner : mutter. transitive verb. 1 : to utter with a low inarticulate voice. 2 : to chew or bite with or as if with toothless gums. Other Words from mumble Synonyms & Antonyms Example Sentences Learn More about mumble.
What is the opposite of terrible?
Antonyms: base, beggarly, commonplace, contemptible, despicable, humble, inferior, lowly, mean, paltry, undignified, vulgar. Synonyms: alarming, appalling, august, awful, dire, direful, dread, dreadful, fearful, frightful, grand, horrible, imposing, majestic, noble, portentous, shocking, solemn, stately, terrific.
What is another word for terribly?
In this page you can discover 41 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for terribly, like: badly, horribly, notoriously, unbelievably, very, frightfully, fatally, fearfully, drastically, staggeringly and discouragingly.
What means conclude?
transitive verb. 1 : to bring to an end especially in a particular way or with a particular action conclude a meeting. 2a : to reach as a logically necessary end by reasoning : infer on the basis of evidence concluded that her argument was sound.
What is the opposite of did?
Verb. ▲ (of an action or task) Opposite of to have undertaken or performed. bypassed. avoided.
What rhyme with did?
What word rhymes with Fin?
What word rhymes with again?
What word rhymes with forget?
- How do you ping Albion?
- Who is Albion in Arthurian legend?
- Is Albion Park a good place to live?
- Is Albion online good?
- Why is the UK called Albion?
- What machinery is used on a farm?
- What does perfidious Albion mean?
- What's Jack White's net worth?
- Is Albion online worth playing?
- Is Albion online on Xbox?
Most popular articles
- What was Benjamin Franklin's role in the Treaty of Paris?
- What is zinc Bisglycinate?
- Is Albion a real place?
- What is Albion in Watch Dogs Legion?
- What did the Treaty of Paris do for Cuba?
- Are there 2 Treaty of Paris?
- Is EMS safe for face?
- What does the Treaty of Paris mean?
- How did the Treaty of Paris 1763 lead to the American Revolution?
- What is the zip code for Albion NY?