What is Ben Kingsley's real name?
Krishna Pandit Bhanji
Was Ben Kingsley in Game of Thrones?
Sir Ben Kingsley We'd love to see him play Princess Arianne's father, the mysterious and strategic Prince of Dorne, Doran Martell, in the upcoming seasons of Game of Thrones.
How old is the actor Ben Kingsley?
77 years (Decem)
Is Tom Kingsley related to Ben Kingsley?
Kingsley has been married four times and has four children: Thomas Bhanji and artist Jasmin Bhanji, with actress Angela Morant, and Edmund Kingsley and Ferdinand Kingsley, both of whom became actors, with theatrical director Alison Sutcliffe.
How old is Ben Kingsley wife?
Ben Kingsley, 74, had a stunning date on Friday night. The actor, best known for his riveting portrayal of Ghandi, posed with his wife of 11 years, Daniela Lavender, 43.
What nationality is Sir Ben Kingsley?
How tall is Ben Kingsley?
Who played Gandhi?
Casting. During pre-production, there was much speculation as to who would play the role of Gandhi. The choice was Ben Kingsley, who is partly of Indian heritage (his father was Gujarati and his birth name is Krishna Bhanji).
Is the movie Gandhi historically accurate?
The character of Vince Walker (Martin Sheen), the New York Times' journalist Gandhi initially meets in South Africa and then again at the time of Salt March is fictional, inspired by real-life American war correspondent Webb Miller who did not meet the real Gandhi in South Africa, but whose coverage of the march on the ...
Who acted Patel in film Gandhi?
Cast (in credits order) verified as complete
|Ben Kingsley||...||Mahatma Gandhi|
|Saeed Jaffrey||...||Sardar Patel|
|Alyque Padamsee||...||Mohamed Ali Jinnah|
Did Gandhi win an Oscar?
Scott attended an Oscars ceremony. Gandhi won eight awards, including Best Picture.
Who won an Oscar for Gandhi?
What film won 8 Oscars in 1982?
Chariots of Fire
What film won Best Picture in 1983?
- Gandhi. Richard Attenborough, Producer.
- E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial. Steven Spielberg and Kathleen Kennedy, Producers.
- Missing. Edward Lewis and Mildred Lewis, Producers.
- Tootsie. Sydney Pollack and Dick Richards, Producers.
- The Verdict. Richard D. Zanuck and David Brown, Producers.
Did Gandhi Win Best Picture?
Gandhi, British-Indian historical film, released in 1982, that tells the story of Mahatma Gandhi and his struggle to win independence for India through nonviolent civil disobedience. The movie won eight Academy Awards, including that for best picture, and five Golden Globe Awards, including that for best foreign film.
Did Das Boot win any awards?
German Film Award for Best Feature Film
Did Scarface win any awards?
Notably, Scarface is the only remake to appear in the same AFI 10 Top 10 list as the original film. It is #10 while the 1932 original is #6....Accolades.
|Award||Golden Globe Awards|
|Category||Best Actor – Motion Picture Drama|
Is Al Pacino Hispanic?
Alfredo James Pacino was born in the East Harlem neighborhood of New York City on Ap. He is the son of Italian-American parents Rose Gerardi and Salvatore Pacino. ... He then moved with his mother to the Bronx to live with her parents, Kate and James Gerardi, who were Italian immigrants from Corleone, Sicily.
Who is the richest James Bond actor?
He appeared in several theatre productions before landing his first television role in a 1956 episode of Dixon of Dock Creek.
- DON'T MISS: ...
- Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig: Their huge fortune [EXPLAINER]
- Daniel Craig tops Sir Sean Connery as RICHEST James Bond actor [COMMENT]
Who will replace Daniel Craig as James Bond?
Who was the worst Bond?
Timothy Dalton We rank Timothy Dalton as the worst Bond actor simply for not being as memorable as his predecessors and followers. Dalton replaced Roger Moore in the late 1980s and remained in the popular franchise for just two movies – The Living Daylights and Kill.
- Who was Hereward the Wake and what did he do?
- Who did Draco Malfoy marry?
- What is the success rate of a cochlear implant?
- Who is number 43 on the Ravens?
- What is Charles Darwin famous for proposing?
- Who is the 12 knights of King Arthur?
- What race was Genghis Khan?
- Can you get a passport in one day in Houston?
- What is the golden rule in Buddhism?
- Has Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio been in any movies together?
Most popular articles
- What are the 6 Historic Royal Palaces?
- Is Amazon buying a trucking company?
- When was Lowell born?
- Is George DiCaprio related to Leonardo DiCaprio?
- Did tulip mania actually happen?
- What did the poor man do for the poet when he lay in want and grief?
- Which queen is mentioned in Skunk Hour?
- Who owns prime trucking?
- How do you pronounce the surname Mackay?
- Is George Mackay married?