What religion is Conan the Barbarian?
Simply so, what is Conan's religion? Cimmerian religion is quite uncomplicated, especially when compared to the rest of the nations of the Hyborian Era. The chief deity of Cimmerian belief is Crom. However, Cimmerians never perform religious ceremonies and traditions, nor do they have priests or temples.
What is the first Conan book?
Conan of Cimmeria: Volume One
What did Conan say?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!
Who narrates Conan the Barbarian?
Who played dagoth in Conan the Destroyer?
Cast (in credits order) complete, awaiting verification
|Rest of cast listed alphabetically:|
|André the Giant||...||Dagoth (uncredited)|
|Matt Conner||...||Zeus (uncredited)|
How much money did Conan the Destroyer make?
Conan the Destroyer was theatrically released in the United States on J, by Universal Pictures. Upon release, the film received generally mixed reviews from critics. It grossed between $26.
How much money did Conan the Barbarian make?
Conan the Barbarian (1982)
|Domestic Box Office||$/th>||Details|
|International Box Office||$/td>||Details|
|Worldwide Box Office||$/td>|
|Further financial details...|
- Who is Solomon Kane in the Bible?
- Did Tolkien read Robert Howard?
- Are there modern day Templars?
- Was Conan a real person?
- When did Howard die?
- How many books does Conan have?
- Was Conan the Barbarian a real person?
- Is Cthulhu based on a true story?
- Are Jack and Ralph friends?
- How many episodes of Agent Hamilton are there?
Most popular articles
- Is Bugs Bunny in the public domain?
- Who wrote Water Babies?
- Who is the black guy in Harry Potter?
- What is the story of the water babies?
- Do Water Babies get moldy?
- How did Kingsley Shacklebolt die?
- How did Alice's dad die?
- What does apologia pro vita sua mean?
- Who wrote The Water Babies?
- How do you say Kingsley?