What genre is Ken Follett?
|Ken Follett CBE FRSL|
|Alma mater||University College London|
|Genre||Thriller, spy novel, historical fiction|
|Notable works||Eye of the Needle The Key to Rebecca The Pillars of the Earth World Without End Whiteout Century Trilogy|
Is Pillars of the Earth based on fact?
The novel's Kingsbridge is fictional. Follett set it in Marlborough, Wiltshire; he chose that location because the cathedrals of Winchester, Gloucester, and Salisbury could be reached from there within a few days on horseback. Kingsbridge Cathedral as described is based on the cathedrals of Wells and Salisbury.
What is the longest fantasy novel?
Longest Fantasy Books
|Book||Series||Number of Pages|
|Death's Merchant||Common Among Gods||1278|
|Wizard's First Rule||The Sword of Truth||848|
|The Eye of the World||The Wheel of Time||832|
|A Game of Thrones||A Song of Ice and Fire||819|
What do you call a trilogy with 5 books?
A series of 3 books = Trilogy. A series of 4 books = Tetralogy. A series of 5 books = Pentalogy. A series of 6 books = Hexology.
Is Harry Potter a trilogy?
The Harry Potter trilogy (Harry Potter, #1-3) by J.K. Rowling.
What do you call a 5 part series?
Supposedly a four book series is called a "Quadrilogy". (What a mouthful.) I've also heard it called a quartet. A five is a quintet.
What are 2 movies called?
A dilogy, though that isn't a terminology that's frequently used by studios putting two films in the same keep case or box set. They're more likely to call it a double feature. I call it a diptych.
What is more than 3 movies called?
Trilogies are a special term for a set of three movies, such as Indiana Jones (Pre Crystal Skull), back to the Future, Lord of the Rings, Godfather. If you have a movie that is split into several smaller sections, such as many Stephen King movies like It, The Stand, etc.
What is a threequel?
noun [countable] a third film in a series of three films based on the same story or theme.
What is a group of films called?
A film series or movie series (also referred to as a film franchise or movie franchise) is a collection of related films in succession that share the same fictional universe, or are marketed as a series.
- Is Stephen King a billionaire?
- What is a three pipe problem?
- When you eliminate all possibilities that which remains is truth?
- Does Crabtree die in Murdoch Mysteries?
- Who is Ruth to Jesus?
- Which series has the most books?
- What should I read if I like Dan Brown?
- What is Golding's message in Lord of the Flies?
- Why did William Golding write Lord of the Flies quote?
- When was Golding considered a success as a writer?
Most popular articles
- What was Lord of the Flies based on?
- Is Earth called Gaia?
- What is William Golding's philosophy of human nature?
- What influenced Lord of the Flies?
- What did William Golding believe about human nature?
- Why William Golding write Lord of the Flies?
- What did Golding say about Lord of the Flies?
- What nationality is Ellie Goulding?
- Did Lord of the Flies win any awards?
- What are important quotes in Lord of the Flies?