How is Benedict Cumberbatch related to Arthur Conan Doyle?
According to the Independent, researchers at Ancestry.com recently made a fascinating discovery: Cumberbatch and Sherlock Holmes creator Doyle are sixteenth cousins, twice removed. ...
Did Irene Adler really die?
In "The Lying Detective", Holmes receives a text that, from the text alert, John identifies as having come from Irene. Sherlock admits that Irene is alive, but states that he doesn't text back. John suggests that he do so, but Sherlock responds only in the last episode of season 4.
How does Irene Adler die?
She is presumed dead, with the only information on her given by Mycroft Holmes, mentioning that she was captured by a terror cell and beheaded. A flash back at the end of the episode shows that when she was about to be executed by the terrorist, she sent a goodbye text message to Sherlock.
Why did Irene Adler call Moriarty?
She originally wanted to sell the information as is explained in the beginning of the episode when she calls Moriarty. She is the woman who calls him and stops the bomb from being shot. Moriarty says "If you have what you say you have, I will make you very rich. If you don't, I will skin you an make you into shoes!"
Who is Molly's boyfriend Tom in Sherlock?
In which London street did Sherlock Holmes live?
221b Baker Street
- What did Sherlock Holmes always say to Watson?
- How old is uhtred in Sword of Kings?
- What are the 4 types of vocation?
- What jobs did Arthur Conan Doyle have?
- Where did Arthur Conan Doyle live in London?
- Is Sherlock Holmes religious?
- Was Sherlock Holmes based off a real person?
- What books did Sherlock read?
- What does the sign of four mean?
- How many short stories did Arthur Conan Doyle write?
Most popular articles
- What did Arthur Conan Doyle do?
- How many stories did Arthur Conan Doyle wrote?
- Where did the Celts come from originally?
- Who did Arthur Conan Doyle marry?
- Who writes like Ken Follett?
- Who does Tobias Eaton end up with?
- What is the order of Ken Follett books?
- Is Pillars of the Earth historically accurate?
- Is Eye of the Needle a true story?
- Who is Ruth to Jesus?