What is another name for hallway?
What is another word for hallway?
How long is a hallway?
The average width considered adequate in space, accommodation, accessibility is a range between 42 and 48 inches (92 cm). A corridor with a width of 60 inches (152.
What's a foyer in a house?
Residences: A foyer is an area at the front of the home, entered after passing through the front door. ... Some foyers have the feel of a room, while other entry areas resemble hallways (in some cases, these may be called “entryways” rather than “foyers”).
What is the room called when you first enter a house?
What is the difference between a foyer and entryway?
As nouns the difference between entryway and foyer is that entryway is an opening or hallway allowing entry into a structure while foyer is a lobby, corridor, or waiting room, used in a hotel, theater, etc.
Is it pronounced foyer or Foyay?
Therefore, if you're speaking French, "foyer" is pronounced "foy-yay", . If you're speaking English, then "foy-yer" or "foy-yah" are acceptable. English has borrowed this word from French, which is why it has an unusual pronunciation.
- What does Palo mean in Tagalog?
- Is Ville masculine or feminine in French?
- Where your greatest passion meets the world's greatest needs quote?
- Who was last Prince of Wales?
- What is the synonym of accomodate?
- What happened to Joseph after he was sold?
- Who is the real owner of Kashmir?
- What is a short sentence?
- Who witnessed Jesus's resurrection?
- What is the most effective way to read the Bible?
Most popular articles
- Is Star white or mixed?
- Which book is the last kingdom season 4 based on?
- Does uhtred die in the pagan Lord?
- What order should I read Patricia Cornwell books?
- Do Vikings exist?
- Where does John le Carre live in Cornwall?
- Who wrote The Last Kingdom books?
- Where is the best place to buy Converse?
- Where is the cheapest place to get converse?
- How do you say little wolf in Native American?