What does Villein mean in English?
free common villager
What is the English of Tabo?
The tabo can sometimes be translated into English as a "dipper" or "pitcher", but according to Michael Tan, chancellor at the University of the Philippines-Diliman and a columnist at the Philippine Daily Inquirer, that translation is weak. ... The plastic tabo is an almost indispensable fixture in the Filipino home.
What is the English of santol?
What's Muta in English?
In English, “muta” is directly translated as “gound“. It is the mucus produced by the eyes while you sleep. Sometimes it is also called eye boogers or eye crusts. ... It is made up of mucus, skin cells, oils, and dust.
What is the English of Kinikilig?
English. kinikilig. to chill; to shiver; to shudder; Probably related with: Tagalog.
What is the Tagalog of cake?
English to Tagalog
|cake||kek; cake; kakanin;|
|cake||kek; munting tinapay; munting; munting tinapay na; tinapay na; tinapay; kakanin;|
What is the English Ampalaya vegetable?
English. ampalaya. amargoso; balsam apple; bitter melon; Advertisement.
Is Ampalaya a fruit or vegetable?
“Commonly known as ampalaya in the Philippines, researchers refer to it as a vegetable, fruit, or herb,” wrote Frank Murray in his book, 'Ampalaya: Nature's Remedy for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. ' “It is indigenous to Asia, but is cultivated around the world, where it goes by almost 90 different names.”
What is the English of cake?
noun. a sweet, baked, breadlike food, made with or without shortening, and usually containing flour, sugar, baking powder or soda, eggs, and liquid flavoring. a flat, thin mass of bread, especially unleavened bread. pancake; griddlecake. a shaped or molded mass of other food: a fish cake.
What is the longest word in Tagalog?
What is the Tagalog of Coke?
What is the shortest word in the English language?
Which is the longest word?
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Appearing in the Oxford English Dictionary, this 45-letter word for a disease is the longest English word that is defined in a major dictionary. It's a technical word referring to the lung disease more commonly known as silicosis.
What is the only word without a vowel?
- Who is owner of villain perfume?
- What year was the feudal system?
- Is it safe to travel to Yaounde Cameroon?
- What is the difference between Villeins and serfs?
- What are the names of places in New York?
- What is Manorialism in the Middle Ages?
- What is a synonym for bad guy?
- What is meaning of Tariq in Urdu?
- What is another name for hallway?
- What does Palo mean in Tagalog?
Most popular articles
- Who was last Prince of Wales?
- What is the synonym of accomodate?
- Is Ville masculine or feminine in French?
- Where is the cheapest place to buy Converse?
- How can I get Kindle books for free?
- Which book is the last kingdom season 4 based on?
- Who is the real owner of Kashmir?
- What is a short sentence?
- Where is the best place to buy Converse?
- Who owns Collingwood AFL club?