Who is the baddest villain?
Note: James Bond villains and Disney-animated villains are not included.
- Darth Vader ("Star Wars" trilogy)
- The Joker ("The Dark Knight") ...
- Anton Chigurh ("No Country For Old Men") ...
- Hannibal Lecter ("Silence of the Lambs" franchise) ...
- The Shark ("Jaws") ...
- Amon Goeth ("Schindler's List") ...
- Terminator ("Terminator" franchise) ...
Who is the No 1 villain?
|1||Hannibal Lecter||Anthony Hopkins|
|2||Norman Bates||Anthony Perkins|
|3||Darth Vader||James Earl Jones|
|4||The Wicked Witch of the West||Margaret Hamilton|
Who is Marvel's greatest villain?
Officially Ranked: The Top 10 Most Powerful Marvel Supervillains
- Dr. Strange and Dormmamu.
- Fantastic Four and Dr. Doom.
- Avengers and Thanos.
- Thor and Loki.
- Green Goblin and Spider-Man.
What is the evil character called?
A villain (also known as, "black hat", villainess in its feminine form) is a fictional character, whether based on a historical narrative or one of literary fiction.
Who is Bakugou's best friend?
What does Bakugo call Mina?
A popular trope is Bakugou fondly referring to them as "his idiots". Denki and Hanta are seen as the memers of the group, often associated with popular vines and memes, while Mina is portrayed as the therapist.
Are Todoroki and Momo dating?
Momo Yaoyorozu likes Todoroki; however, both of them are caught up in their own issues at the moment and do not have the time to engage romantically. As the series progresses, they might even end up together.
Did Todoroki kiss Momo?
Instead of moving her hand or just giving up, Todoroki decides to kiss her hand. ... Todoroki, usually pretty stiff and awkward, looks so relaxed around Momo, even as he grabs her and pulls her in closer.
Who married Momo?
|Voice Actor||(Japanese)Saeko Chiba (Funimation)Kate Oxley|
|Occupation||Diving Instructor/ Tour Guide|
|Dating||Kazuya "Toji" Toujigamori (Ex-boyfriend) Kairi Okayasu (Fiance)|
Who married Shoto?
Does Todoroki die?
Major spoilers for My Hero Academia Chapter 291 below! My Hero Academia has revealed how Toya Todoroki was killed in the newest chapter of the series.
Who kills all might?
Does all might die?
10 Does All Might Die? All Might is alive in both the anime and the manga as it stands. Currently, he's used up the last of his Quirk One For All thanks to his last battle with All For One. The power exists solely in the hands of Deku, though he's occasionally switched back into that form as a brief joke.
Is Bakugo's mother abusive?
Yes Bakugo was mentally abused by his mother,he was usually belittled by her “He became like this ever since people were constantly foaming over his “STUPID”awesome quirk” she views Bakugo's abilities as stupid,he never for once got any praise from her but was rather raised with violence and yelling.
Was Bakugou bullied?
Yes, he had redeeming qualities that were starting to show, but he was still habitually cruel, insulting, or threatening to others. Midoriya was still vulnerable to Bakugou's bullying because of unresolved trauma. ... If Bakugou was forced to face the consequences of his actions, he'd be able to become a better hero.
Who is Bakugo's real dad?
- Is villain a word in English?
- What's the opposite of inseparable?
- Where did villains originate?
- Who is the brand ambassador of villain perfume?
- What is the meaning of Villein?
- Where does the word villain come from?
- What is a protagonist villain?
- How do you spell villain?
- Why are villain songs the best?
- Who is Spider-Man's main villain?
Most popular articles
- What are the names of places in New York?
- How can I get Kindle books for free?
- What did villain used to mean?
- Where your greatest passion meets the world's greatest needs quote?
- What does Palo mean in Tagalog?
- Is it safe to travel to Yaounde Cameroon?
- Who is owner of villain perfume?
- Is Vasalgel available in the US?
- Is the last kingdom on Netflix based on a book?
- Who is the real owner of Kashmir?