What does predisposition mean?
noun. the fact or condition of being predisposed: a predisposition to think optimistically. Medicine/Medical. tendency to a condition or quality, usually based on the combined effects of genetic and environmental factors.
What is another word for predisposition?
Predisposition Synonyms - WordHippo Thesaurus....What is another word for predisposition?
What is a predisposition disease?
A genetic predisposition (sometimes also called genetic susceptibility) is an increased likelihood of developing a particular disease based on a person's genetic makeup. A genetic predisposition results from specific genetic variations that are often inherited from a parent.
What is predisposition example?
The definition of a predisposition is a tendency, or something that is likely to happen. An example of a predisposition is being likely to have an illness that your mother and father both had. ... The state of being predisposed or susceptible to something, especially to a disease or other health problem.
What does genetic predisposition mean?
Increased likelihood or chance of developing a particular disease due to the presence of one or more gene mutations and/or a family history that indicates an increased risk of the disease. Also called genetic susceptibility.
What is the difference between disposition and predisposition?
As nouns the difference between predisposition and disposition. is that predisposition is the state of being predisposed or susceptible to something, especially to a disease or other health problem while disposition is the arrangement or placement of certain things.
What is an example of liaison?
Liaison is defined as someone who links people. An example of a liaison is an ambassador who communicates between two countries politically. A sexual relationship, especially when at least one person is married or involved in a sexual relationship with someone else.
What is liaison role?
A liaison officer is a person who liaises between two organizations to communicate and coordinate their activities. ... Usually an organization embeds a liaison officer into another organization to provide face-to-face coordination.
What is a spokesperson?
A spokesperson represents a company or brand in public, delivering messages to consumers and audiences to promote, build, and maintain the brand's position.
How do you become a spokesperson?
DeBroff recommends the following for those who are serious about becoming a spokesperson:
- Build up some recognizable expertise. ...
- Get some TV segment experience. ...
- Build an audience. ...
- Create a spokesperson page for yourself. ...
- Share your credentials with PR teams. ...
- Engage a low-cost publicity expert.
Why is a spokesperson important?
A good spokesperson is vital to any business wanting to build their profile and reputation. They put a human face to the organisation and can effectively communicate your messages to the public and the media.
How do you spell spokesperson?
Correct spelling for the English word "spokesperson" is [spˈə͡ʊkspəsən], [spˈəʊkspəsən], [s_p_ˈəʊ_k_s_p_ə_s_ə_n] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Who is a good spokesperson?
Six Characteristics of a Great Spokesperson
- Know Your Audience. When speaking to products, technologies and your expertise, it is important that you keep the audience in mind. ...
- Capture Attention. Everyday, people are approached by companies offering solutions and services. ...
- Adjust. ...
- Speak to the Industry. ...
- Use Real-World Examples. ...
What is a spokesmodel?
: a model who is a spokesman or spokeswoman.
What is the plural of spokesperson?
Word forms: plural spokespersons , plural spokespeople.
What is the plural of Princess?
princess. Plural. princesses. The plural form of princess; more than one (kind of) princess.
What is the plural of waitress?
Plural form of waitress.
What is the meaning of disseminator?
Noun. 1. disseminator - someone who spreads the news.
What does allocator mean?
allocator - a person with authority to allot or deal out or apportion. distributor. authority - (usually plural) persons who exercise (administrative) control over others; "the authorities have issued a curfew"
What does discriminate mean?
1 : to unfairly treat a person or group differently from other people or groups It is against the law to discriminate on the basis of race. 2 : to be able to tell the difference between things He can discriminate among the birds by their calls.
What is another word for disseminate?
What is another word for disseminate?
- What is an example of predisposition?
- What is optimal physical fitness?
- What is optims?
- What is an unhealthy room temperature?
- What does pessimism mean?
- What does demic mean in Latin?
- What is another word for optimal?
- Who is Jupiter Optimus Maximus?
- What is the opposite of innocence?
- What is the meaning of Optimus Prime?
Most popular articles
- What declension is Opus?
- What is Opus in classical music?
- What's the difference between Magnum and normal rounds?
- Whats does Ora mean?
- What is a magnus opus?
- What is the Latin name for Cuprum?
- What is the meaning of Orra?
- Whats the meaning of Opus?
- Where did the name Optimus Prime come from?
- What declension is Opus Operis?