What was folly but pardonable?
He attracted little notice from the inhabitants of the valley. They saw nothing remarkable in his way of life, except that, when the labour of the day was over, he still loved to gaze upon the Great Stone Face. Their idea was that this was a folly, but pardonable, because Ernest was industrious, kind and neighbourly.
Why did the poet go to Lyonnesse?
Answer: The poet set out for Lyonnesse to supervise renovation work of a church. He writes the poem to celebrate his successful attempt.
What had his elders warned him against?
When it was time to pay the fees, he tucked his bag under his arm and left the school. He kept walking, praying for some miracle to happen which would save him that one time. He reached the Kambelpur railway station. The elders had warned him to never cross the railway tracks.
What was Duttada's secret ambition?
(i) Duttada's secret ambition was to discover a new comet one day. ... He sat every night with his small telescope and gazed at the stars, believing thathe would discover a comet one day.
How does Jody know that the fawn is a male answer?
Jody's father had killed the doe. Without the mother-deer, the fawn was likely to starve to death in the forest. So Jody wanted to bring the young fawn home. The spots on the fawn's body made Jody know that it was a male.
What could Jody not keep out of his mind?
Jody could not kept his mind out of the fawn because he had held it in dreams he was only thinking about that fawn which was alone in the forest./span>
Why is Jody unwilling to leave the fawn to starve?
JODY WAS UNWILLING TO LEAVE THE FAWN BECAUSE THEY HAD KILLED HIS MOTHER TO SAVE HIS FATHER PENNY FROM SNAKE'S BITE BY USING HER LIVER AND HEART TO DRAW OUT THE POISON. THEY HAD KILLED HIS MOTHER SO THEY HAD A RESPONSIBILITY TO BRING THE FAWN AND RAISE IT./span>
- Who is the old man in fate grand order?
- What happened to the old man of the mountain?
- What was one of the main problems with hiring mercenaries to help defend the empire?
- What factors likely caused its collapse?
- Is the order of assassins real?
- What is Okinawan karate called?
- Why did the old man of the mountain collapse?
- Is there a real assassin order?
- Does Gunstock have night skiing?
- What is that Ranji finds difficult to explain at home?
Most popular articles
- Did Paris ever fall to the Vikings?
- How old is the Oxford English Dictionary?
- How did Romans cut their hair?
- What are the new postage rates for 2020?
- What is voted the best song of all time?
- What is a notch in a mountain?
- What disease affected the Roman Empire?
- Are any ski resorts open in Vermont?
- Can a Pakistani hold dual nationality?
- What type of writing did the Persians use?