What did the vassal give to the Lord?
Under the feudal contract, the lord had the duty to provide the fief for his vassal, to protect him, and to do him justice in his court. In return, the lord had the right to demand the services attached to the fief (military, judicial, administrative) and a right to various “incomes” known as feudal incidents.
Do ants have blood?
The short answer is: ants have something similar to blood, but scientists call it “haemolymph”. ... Your blood is red because it contains lots of tiny, tiny packages called “red blood cells”, which carry oxygen around your body. Ants and other insects also have a liquid inside their body that moves nutrients around.
Can ants feel pain?
As far as entomologists are concerned, insects do not have pain receptors the way vertebrates do. They don't feel 'pain,' but may feel irritation and probably can sense if they are damaged. Even so, they certainly cannot suffer because they don't have emotions.
Do ants have hearts?
While ants use a fluid somewhat analogous to blood for nourishing their tissues, it is not contained within vessels as it is in vertebrates. ... While they lack a proper heart, they do have a pumping organ called a dorsal aorta that pumps blood towards the head, achieving a small current.
Do ants poop?
Some ants, like leaf-cutters, use their feces as manure for gardens that grow fungal food, but only certain “sanitation workers” are permitted to handle it. Ants in general are well known for their cleanliness—disposing of the dead outside the nest and leaving food scraps and other waste in special refuse chambers.
Do ants brain?
Each ant's brain is simple, containing about 250,000 neurones, compared with a human's billions. Yet a colony of ants has a collective brain as large as many mammals'. Some have speculated that a whole colony could have feelings.
Can ants pick up a human?
1 milligrams and can typically lift 10 times their weight as a conservative figure. This means one ant could lift 1 milligram. A 150 pound human being would weight 5 milligrams. Therefore, it would take approximately that many ants to lift a 150 pound human.
How many ants do you kill a day?
How do ants pee?
They do have something called Malpighian tubules, which are like fine tentacles shooting off their guts that collect liquid nitrogenous excreta from their "blood" ... into their hindgut.
- What are the 5 levels of Maslow hierarchy of needs?
- What causes a vasovagal attack?
- What does being a vassal mean Stellaris?
- Comment Appelle-t-on un vassal qui a trahi son Seigneur ?
- Was Korea a vassal state of China?
- What is another name for a vassal?
- How does a guild work?
- What it means to be knighted?
- What does a vassal state mean?
- What was the responsibility of the vassal?
Most popular articles
- Who is the strongest Cardinal hero?
- What is the meaning of Mane in Urdu?
- How do you use ineptitude in a sentence?
- What is the meaning of a vassal?
- Why do city names end in Ville?
- Which celebrities live in Ibiza?
- What is a vassal treaty?
- Why do town names end in Ville?
- Is Malang a flop?
- What is meaning of Dushman in English?