Is getting a restraining order easy?
But without the proof, who cares how easy or difficult the process is? Getting a restraining order is similar to most other court processes. It involves filling out and filing some paperwork, going to a hearing, and then waiting for a judge to reach a decision.
Can someone put a restraining order on me for no reason?
The answer to your question is no, if no reason is given, then a judge will not grant a protective order (what a restraining order is known as in the State of Texas). Keep in mind that even if you think that is no reason for a protective order, the person...
Can you report someone for following you?
Regardless of your state's law, however, you can always call 911 if you think someone is following you (no matter if it's the first time or the fifth time) and you are afraid or feel unsafe.. ... Following is usually addressed in the harassment, disorderly conduct, or stalking laws of each state.
Can you call 911 if someone is harassing you?
If you or someone you know is currently in danger from cyberbullying, harassment, or stalking, call 911 to reach your local law enforcement officials. DON'T WAIT!
Can you call the cops if you feel threatened?
Any kind of threat is illegal, especially if it involves physical harm. If you have any reason to believe a threat is credible, you'll want to report it to the police.
- What is an example of justify?
- What does Dex mean name?
- Can asylum seeker apply for green card?
- What is the Hogwarts motto in English?
- Who did Pansy Parkinson marry in Harry Potter?
- Can Uscis revoke approved H1B?
- Is Nun a real word?
- How did Barbara get septicemia?
- Why is Nutella banned?
- Can you buy replacement blades for NutriBullet?
Most popular articles
- Is Ologn better than O Logn?
- Did Commodus really kill Marcus Aurelius?
- Do title companies have Underwriters?
- What type of song is O Fortuna?
- Were the Knights Templar on Oak Island?
- Is Octavian a good villager Animal Crossing?
- What is Big O notation in Python?
- Why does Aristotle think happiness is the highest good?
- What is the meaning of obiter dictum?
- What does O log n mean exactly?